website navigation and cookie information
This information broadly describes the practices we have adopted. On this page we describe how the site is managed in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
the processing is always based on principles of lawfulness and correctness in compliance with all current regulations and suitable security measures are adopted to protect the data.
the information is also provided pursuant to recommendation no. 2/2001 adopted by the working group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/ec. to those who interact with the web services of this site, for the purpose of protecting personal data, accessible electronically.
By using any of our services and/or accepting this policy, for example as part of registering for one of our services, you consent to the collection and use of personal information as described in this policy.
This policy broadly describes the practices we have adopted
Please note that this policy does not apply to the processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties, such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies organizing or offering travel packages, business partners or corporate clients.
1) personal information we collect . in every occasion of contact or interaction with the guest and in all other aspects of our work, we may collect personal information. this personal information may include: your contact information; personal characteristic information, nationality, passport number and date and place of issue; authentication information and other billing and account details relating to
3) processing purposes
the data processing is aimed at the following purposes:
managing relationships with customers (order management, issuing invoices, estimates), fulfilling regulatory obligations, in particular accounting and tax ones;
in a variety of ways, for example to provide and personalize the services you request and expect
Via Acuto 133, 00131, Rome
3a) related to the service: to the sending of promotional offers on our services, products and offers offered as well as greetings by ordinary mail or by fax or email;
3b) e-receipt program: We can automatically enroll you in our e-receipt program and use your email address to send you the invoice via email. It is your responsibility to ensure that the email address we hold is the correct (and preferred) one.
If you place an order for another person using your email address, the electronic receipt for that person will be sent to your email address.
we can use your email address to send you our newsletters and our holiday greetings.
3c) further purposes: the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. this information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in uri (uniform resource identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error...) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
these data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
the data could also be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site.
4) identity of the data controller: this site is managed by the data controller, identified in the person of the owner and legal representative
representative of the company
Via Acuto 133, 00131, Rome
the data controller guarantees the security, confidentiality and protection of which they are in possession, at any stage of the processing process of the same.
the data collected are used in compliance with current legislation on privacy (Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/2016)
5) place of processing: the data will be processed by the data controller at its registered office and operational headquarters.
6) nature of the provision of data: for the purposes referred to in point 3 in the case of ordering products, the provision of data is mandatory and failure to provide it may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
for the purposes referred to in points 3a and 3b the provision of data is optional and does not prevent the provision of the requested service.
7) refusal to provide data: the interested party can refuse to provide the owner with his navigation data.
To do this, you must disable cookies by following the instructions provided by the browser you are using.
non-acceptance of cookies may make navigation of the site's features worse.
8) recipients of the data: no data deriving from the web service (therefore navigation data specified above and cookies) is communicated or disseminated (except for communication to judicial or police bodies if necessary).
The data are processed by personnel specifically appointed in writing to process the data (administrative personnel and those responsible for relations with the public, including those external to the company, those responsible for managing information systems, also external to the company who can also perform system administrator functions and are in in this case appointed as such, staff from the marketing sector including those external to the company, interns, data controllers and their collaborators, those in charge of the specific sector to which a request is addressed, site management staff including those external to the company) only if the processing is necessary to carry out their duties by carrying out only the operations necessary to carry out the duties themselves.
they may also be processed by data controllers (including companies external to the company that carry out shipping, marketing, and server management and storage activities). External companies can also process the data through persons specifically appointed in writing who can carry out the same activities and process the data for the same purposes, for which the managers have been appointed by the data controller of the data provided by the user may be communicated to subjects for whom there is an obligation to communicate pursuant to the law or a need for communication to assert a fair right of the company with the relevant bodies;
9) retention times: the data are processed for the time necessary to carry out the service requested by the user, or required by the purposes described in this document.
the user can always, at any time, request the interruption of processing or the cancellation and/or limitation of data.
10) data transfer: the data controller does not transfer personal data to third countries or to international organisations.
11) revocation of consent: with reference to art. 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 6 of GDPR 679/16, the interested party can revoke consent at any time.
12) rights of interested parties: with reference to art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art.15 right of access, art.16 right of rectification, art.17 right to cancellation, art.18 right to limitation of processing, art.20 right to portability, art.21 right to object to the automated decision-making process of GDPR 679/2016, the interested party exercises his rights by writing to the data controller at the following address:
Via Acuto 133, 00131, Rome
13) lodging a complaint: the interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority of the state of residence.
14) automated decision-making processes: the owner does not carry out processing that consists of automated decision-making processes
privacy information on cookies
15) cookies: definition of cookies, cookies are small text files that are sent to your computer.
the site in question uses the following types of cookies:
Technical session cookies The use of so-called session cookies is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
the so-called session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user. these cookies are processed electronically.
Via Acuto 133, 00131, Rome
uses some technical cookies:
- consent cookie: this is the one relating to the cookie that is inserted to record consent to the use of analytics and/or profiling cookies. You are also free to delete the cookie from your computer.
- Additional technical cookies. there are additional technical cookies essential for the correct functioning of the website.
These cookies allow us to provide the services requested by users and to navigate the site using its best performance. this type of cookie cannot be disabled as it is necessary for the correct functioning of the site.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (`google`). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are placed on your computer, to allow the website to analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored on Google servers. Google (independent data controller) will use this information for the purpose of tracking and examining your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and use. of the internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where we are required to do so by law or where such third parties process the aforementioned information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
the cookies on this site are processed electronically.
16) information not contained in this policy: further information in relation to the processing of personal data may be requested at any time from the data controller using the contact information.
19) the privacy of minors: our website is aimed at a general public and does not offer services aimed at children. If we become aware that a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian permission, we will immediately delete that information.
21) defense in court: the user's personal data may be used for the defense by the owner in court or in the preparatory phases for its possible establishment, against abuses in the use of the same or related services by the user. Following a subpoena, judicial order or other legal initiative; in order to establish or exercise the rights granted to us by law; to defend ourselves in the event of legal action against us or for other purposes dictated by law. The user declares to be aware that the owner may be required to reveal the data upon request by public authorities.
22) legal references: this information is drawn up in fulfillment of the obligations established by Legislative Decree 196/2003 and GDPR 679/16 by art. 10 of directive no. 95/46/ec, as well as the provisions of directive 2009/136/ec regarding cookies.